Over 10,000 batteries have been processed in the course of developing the Revolt Battery Restoration products. During the course of this research and development, the products have not only improved in their yield (success recovery rate) but also their speed, durability and the quality of results.
Our data which backs up the performance of our products is indisputable:
The empirical data, 10,000 batteries of history.
- Each battery processed had its own sheet of handwritten process and result-relevant data. Each sheet was uniquely sequentially numbered. Hence there are 10,000 pages of hand-written data with a unique control number on them.
- The batteries that were successful were sold to the general public for a profit with the control number form the sheet marked on the battery. Each battery had either a 30-day or 90-day UNCONDITIONAL FULL MONEY-BACK guarantee. This was important not only for our reputation but to encourage the return of batteries that somehow did not work out for the customer in order for us to update the battery’s sheets.
- The batteries that were not successful, or made a round trip with a customer were destructively recycled after their sheets were updated.
- Sheets were divided into two stacks. The successful/sold, and the failed/returned. If the battery could be successfully run through the process successfully again, it was and the sheet was also updated.
- Photo 1 shows all of the successful/sold papers. In a stack, compressed together it measures about 34 inches. Photo 2 shows the stack of failed/returned batteries. It measures about 17.5 inches. Thus, the complete process for all 10,000 batteries from beginning to end averaged about a 65% successful rate.
- Photo 3 shows some of the detail sheets of the successful side early on.
- Photo 4 shows some of the detail sheets of the failed side from the same time period.
- Around 6,000 batteries, the format of the tracking sheets was reduced to save space and because the process had mostly been perfected, just standardized data was being collected. Photo 5 shows some of the 1/2 size format sheets from the successful side and failed side from the same period.
- This data is verifiable, can be inspected, and was confirmed and gathered by four separate individuals over a period of 4 years.
The performance data
- A business (photo 6) was built around the idea of buying dead batteries, reviving them with our technology and then selling them for profit. The challenge was to make a profitable business that is simply not practical or profitable without using this technology. A traditional used battery business often requires a large area, many people and heavy equipment to move vast amounts of batteries through. As they must go through many more batteries searching for ones that are still functioning to a degree that allows them to be charged again. Often times 5,000 sqft or more is required for this type of operation. Typically they must sort through about 300 batteries to find 50 or so good ones. The business we built accomplishes everything it needs to do in under 1,000 sqft. And by being able to sort through about 100 batteries to create 65 or more good ones.
- Each battery sold has an unconditional full cash money-back guarantee. The warranties transfer also. Thus, if the batteries had a high dissatisfaction or failure rate it would be very hard for it be successful.
- The business opened its doors in August of 2016. It has shown steady and improving profits quarter over quarter and has been operating successfully and pays its employees, for almost 3 years.
- The business is so robust, that selling licenses to the business for other people open their own franchise-like version of the business has received much interest.
- The business is verifiable and can be inspected.