ReVolt3000 Model 1P
The Ultimate TOOL for battery repair and maintenance.
Finally! An affordable battery maintenance system of commercial quality and power at a consumer price! Save LOTS of money or even make money by Recovering dead batteries, Extending the lives of working batteries, or simply recharging them with just this single unit!
The ReVolt3000 Battery Maintenance System is a battery tool designed primarily for 12V lead acid Car, Truck. Boat, RV, Airplane, UPS, Solar and Motorcycle batteries, but can also work with other batteries. The ReVolt3000 1P is designed to recover dead batteries, extend the life of working batteries or simply recharge them as needed.
The ReVolt3000 model 1P is capable of charging one battery while also rejuvenating another and requires no chemicals. Typical lead acid batteries ranging from 1 AH to 100 AH capacities can be serviced with the Model 1P. The Recover/Rejuvenate function operates on batteries from 6 to 24 volts. However, the dedicated no-fault charging system is for 12 Volt only. Save your money and time by extending the useful lives of batteries up to 300% and beyond!
The ReVolt3000 system is an all electronic device which has been developed to repair and maintain automotive, truck and boat batteries as well as many others. The ReVolt3000 is priced similar to units which claim similar properties, but are far weaker, use a less effective method, and are designed to install into a vehicle to maintain just one battery. ReVolt3000 functions similar to other commercial units which start at about $2,500 but is about 1/10 the price.\It is meant to be used by small garages or fleets, farms, ranches, etc. to keep batteries at peak performance well beyond their rated lives, or to bring back batteries which are no longer usable. In poorer countries a single ReVolt unit may be able to extend the usable life of battery powered equipment or systems in small villages and towns allowing the money otherwise spent on batteries to used elsewhere more productively.
Theory of operation
The ReVolt3000 is intended to be used to improve the performance of, or rejuvenate dead, 12 volt lead acid automotive batteries and many others. Others include, NiCad, NiMH and Gel-types. Many similar devices use “Pulsing” to accomplish this. The ReVolt3000 uses a proprietary bi-phase pulse method designed not only to de-sulfate the battery but to clear small, low resistance zones or short circuits which can occur between cell plates that are in a contaminated baths.
The ReVolt3000 can not correct bad chemistry, dried cells or damaged plates. Therefore, it works best on batteries which have not fallen into these conditions which usually occur from long extended periods of no attention (like years of sitting outside exposed to the elements). Nonetheless, trials of the ReVolt3000 on over 50% of the batteries from these extremes has still shown a success of recovery to typically 80% of the battery\’s original capacity (about equivalent to a battery with about 2 years of use).
The ReVolt3000 has two primary features: The revitalizer and the no-fault charger. Both can be used simultaneously on different batteries. The revitalizer can de-sulfate, clear small or low resistance zones and charge the battery all at once. The no-fault charger will simply recharge a weak battery, but often will do so when modern chargers can not.
Current Status: ReVolt3000 Controller
- Automatically controls operation of the ReVolt3000.
- Availability: To be determined ~2018.
Model 1P (110/220 VAC selectable) – Price $299
- First Quantity run 100 for Kickstarter.com.
- Progress: Design & Component Procurement
- Estimated Shipping Month August 2014 – delayed.
- Shipped between September 9/12/2014 and March 2015
- Availability: Awaiting next production run
Model 1EXP (110VAC US only) – Pledge level $300
- Limited quantity run for Kickstarter.com only 17 ever built.
- Progress: Component Procurement and Assembly
- Shipping started June 18th, 2014.
- Completed shipping 2 weeks later. END OF LIFE
Download the manual for the ReVolt3000 Model 1P and Model 1EXP
(12MB .PDF file): ReVolt3000 Manual RV3K1EXP-1PManualV1-3R
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q:Does the ReVolt3000 work on Lithium batteries.
- A: No! Fire could result! The ReVolt 3000 is optimized for 12V lead acid batteries, and will work on other types (Gel, AGM, 6V FLA, 24V FLA, NiCad) but the effectiveness for these types is not thoroughly tested nor are recommendations provided for.
- Q: Are other models of the ReVolt3000 coming?
- A: Yes. There are further developments planned and some proto-typed already.
- Q: Where can I buy the ReVolt 3000?
- A: The final kickstarter.com units were sold in Q1 of 2105. Production is planned to start again Q4 of 2016.